World News

2 homes destroyed due to improper fireworks disposal

2 homes destroyed due to improper fireworks disposal

PARKER, Colo. — Two households in Parker had been left with out properties early Tuesday morning, July 4, as a result of South Metro Hearth stated authorized fireworks weren’t disposed of correctly.

Investigators decided the fireworks had been left in a plastic bin outdoors one of many garages, and that’s what brought on the fireplace, based on a South Metro Hearth tweet. The blaze destroyed two properties close to the intersection of Jordan Highway and Clarke Farms Drive in Parker simply after midnight.

However firefighters had been in a position to stop it from spreading to 3 neighboring properties.

One firefighter was taken to the hospital with a minor burn damage.

Firefighters will stay there for a number of hours to extinguish sizzling spots.

The Observe Up

What would you like Denver7 to observe up on? Is there a narrative, matter or subject you need us to revisit? Tell us with the contact kind beneath.

Related posts

Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson’s dissents are better ‘clickbait’ than legal scholarship, experts say


Protesters return to drown-out DeSantis’ State Fair appearance as Gov. Kim Reynolds insists: ‘We’re Iowa nice’


Colo. theft victims wait months for Toyota catalytic converter replacement parts


Leave a Comment