PARKER, Colo. — Two households in Parker had been left with out properties early Tuesday morning, July 4, as a result of South Metro Hearth stated authorized fireworks weren’t disposed of correctly.
Investigators decided the fireworks had been left in a plastic bin outdoors one of many garages, and that’s what brought on the fireplace, based on a South Metro Hearth tweet. The blaze destroyed two properties close to the intersection of Jordan Highway and Clarke Farms Drive in Parker simply after midnight.
However firefighters had been in a position to stop it from spreading to 3 neighboring properties.
One firefighter was taken to the hospital with a minor burn damage.
Firefighters will stay there for a number of hours to extinguish sizzling spots.
Remaining Replace: Hearth Investigators decided that improper disposal of authorized fireworks in a plastic bin outdoors the storage brought on this hearth. Each properties had been destroyed and the households are displaced. Firefighters will stay on scene for a number of extra hours extinguishing sizzling spots. pic.twitter.com/JR1zs1r1eJ
— South Metro Hearth Rescue (@SouthMetroPIO) July 4, 2023
The Observe Up
What would you like Denver7 to observe up on? Is there a narrative, matter or subject you need us to revisit? Tell us with the contact kind beneath.