On choose nights from August 11 by November 1, Disney World visitors can attend a particular ticketed occasion, stuffed with spooktacular enjoyable with Mickey and his associates at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Celebration.
This in style occasion takes place on choose nights at Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World and provides distinctive character meet and greets, a particular fireworks present and paradise, trick-or-treating, and extra.
As Halloween approaches, followers of the vacation are excited to spend the vacation at Magic Kingdom as Halloween evening for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Celebration is totally bought out.
Which Nights Are Accessible For Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Celebration?
The present social gathering dates for 2023 are as follows:
- August: 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- September: 1, 4, 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29
- October: 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31
- November: 1
Nonetheless, based on the Walt Disney World web site, Halloween evening, October 31, is totally bought out. On the time of publication, that is the one night bought out to Visitors. Each different social gathering evening continues to be obtainable for buy.
What Is Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Celebration?
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Celebration is a particular ticketed occasion that permits visitors to expertise Halloween with out the scares. Through the occasion, visitors can watch a particular fireworks present, meet Disney characters of their Halloween costumes, see a one-of-a-kind parade, and extra.
“Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular” is likely one of the greatest features of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Celebration, and is described as, “Jack-o-lanterns aren’t the one ‘Jack’ at Walt Disney World this Halloween! The Pumpkin King, a.ok.a. Jack Skellington, will as soon as once more host the must-see nighttime spectacular, “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular.” That includes projections, particular results and lighting paired with fireworks, music and iconic Disney characters, you received’t need to miss this!”
Through the social gathering, choose Magic Kingdom rides and points of interest will likely be open for visitors to get pleasure from with restricted crowds. Disney not too long ago introduced, “Additionally through the social gathering, you might have the chance to expertise a few of your favourite points of interest, together with Haunted Mansion, Large Thunder Mountain Railroad, and the newly opened TRON Lightcycle / Run introduced by Enterprise. TRON Lightcycle / Run will use a digital queue* throughout Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Celebration, permitting visitors to get pleasure from all of the festivities whereas they wait to enter the Grid. Keep tuned for extra particulars!”
The official Walt Disney World web site states that Visitors attending the occasion can:
- Set your sights on the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular! Watch three sinister sisters bewitch and bedazzle the residents of Magic Kingdom Park.
- Witness Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular—a wickedly wild fireworks show that includes a few of your favourite Disney Characters hosted by Jack Skellington from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Earlier than Christmas.
- Boogie down on the Disney Junior Jam at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café—that includes some favourite associates from Disney Junior reveals. It’s excellent for younger partygoers!
- See some beloved Disney Characters throughout Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade.
- Accumulate a bag of sweet as you roam the trick-or-treat trails looking for a few of your favourite sweets.
- Revel within the terribly enchanting ambiance of Magic Kingdom Park throughout this limited-capacity occasion.
- This occasion is “not-so-scary,”—so youngsters of all ages can be part of within the enjoyable!
For extra info, and to buy tickets, go to the Walt Disney World web site right here.